Thursday, March 16, 2017

Designer of the Day Joke Seijsener




                


In Celebrating the Birthday of Color it Create it Show it off,  We are also celebrating our fabulous Designers. So periodically throughout the month a designer will be featured on the blog so come and check out their work.If you are looking for the challenge you can find it here

Today we are featuring the lovely and talented 

Joke Seijsener



I am Joke and living in Zaandam, 10 km from Amsterdam, Netherlands. I am a proud mother of a son and a daughter. Since last September, I discovered the Besties and I like coloring with my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. My biggest hobby is cards/boxes
 You can see more of my creations on my blog  http://jokescreaties.blogspot.com



                                Here is one of the projects Joke has done for our Celebration


No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.




Here are some other projects by Joke as part of the Besties Design Team


No automatic alt text available.



No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.



1 comment:

  1. leuk joke! prachtige creaties maak je. groeten miranda k

    ReplyDelete